About Al Mubins

About me!



Hi (^_^), my name 알무빈스(Al Mubins) and my dear hometown is Seoul. Currently, I'm working as a Network Engineer. This blog is my personal effort to help view pictures, get to know Korean Actors,people who are new to blogging and enjoy. Make sure to check out my YouTube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/mubins1

Contact me!

Feel free to contact me if you've a Blogger related issue or just wanna have a nice chat. about the problem: HTML.CMS, EML and PHP,You can contact me.

Blogger is a wonderful blog hosting service that provides us with features at no cost, rare to be found on any other free Blog Host especially the free Wordpress version. Unless of course you have your own domain name, then using Wordpress software, that is free as well, is recommended, but Blogger is good too.

So for all of us who do not want to spend extra money and instead make some money using Blogger or if you just want to stand out from the millions of other blogs on Blogspot by using a free unusual template.

This is our fourth blogs ^_^
 Thank you
감사합니다

1 Comment :

Anonymous said...

email me at s.maddern@mail.com i would like to talk to u :)

크리에이티브 커먼즈 라이선스